Lights up when the cyclist decelerates
Indicates when the cyclist turns left or right
Suitable for helmets or bikes
Instantly detects the accident and locates the rider
Alerts friends and family
Alerts emergency contacts in case of accident
A brake light to show the deceleration
of the cyclist at eye-level
Cosmo Bike improves rider visibility and safety.
Turn signals to indicate when the cyclist turns left or right Brake lights to warn oncoming vehicles Tail light to be seen at all times. Warning lights to indicate hazards on the road
Detects the cyclist fall and automatically alerts friends & family for free via SMS.
The first connected rear brake light
• A position light placed at eye level of the drivers behind
• A constant or flashing (Warning mode), rear light, visible in all weather conditions
• Fits most helmets 24h/24 on the market
• Ultra light: less than 150 grams
• A battery life of about eight (8) hours (in position and emergency light modes).