Cosmo Bike Remote control
The Cosmo Bike remote control makes it easy to control your Cosmo. The remote communicates with the Cosmo Bike Bluetooth and runs on battery.
The CR2032 lithium battery supplied with the remote control provides a battery life of approximately 1 year (depending on usage). The remote control is attached to any bike handlebar thanks to its flexible "universal" (provided with the purchase of the remote control or the complete Cosmo + remote control pack).
To operate the turn signals of your Cosmo with your remote control, nothing simpler.
Pressing the right arrow allows you to activate the right turn signal of your Cosmo.
Pressing the left arrow key activates the left turn signal of your Cosmo
The central button on the remote control allows you to change light modes of your Cosmo
Delivery the 10th of april
- Requires CR2032 battery (included)
- Battery life: 1 year (may vary depending on the use)
- Connect with Cosmo Bike and the mobile application via Bluetooth
- Bluetooth module Low Energy 4.0
- Conformal coating on PCBA
- Three buttons:Left and right turn signals, select different Lighting modes
- International protection marking: IPX4 (in progress)
- Plastic parts made of polycarbonate (UV resistant, fire resistant, impact resistant)
- Dimensions: 55 x 27 x 15 mm
- Weight: 20g (remote only)
Remote control Cosmo Bike (CR2032 battery included)